Here is my review of cheaper by the dozen 2!
I haven't watched this movie yet and I don't plan on it either but as a kick ass movie buff I feel it is my duty to give this movie and honest review! Steve Martin plays as a gay dad that is cheap and hates buying dozens of things cuz he's like really cheap and stuff so he makes money by going out and getting buggered up the butt. How this movie didn't get an R rating is beyond me! I started puking at one point like the scene where this dude barfs into steve martins mouth and he swallows it! There was way more ass rape in this movie than in the first movie as steve martin loses control in the end and starts raping everyone in sight. I would stay away from this movie if i were you on a scale from 1-5 this gets a 1
I haven't watched this movie yet and I don't plan on it either but as a kick ass movie buff I feel it is my duty to give this movie and honest review! Steve Martin plays as a gay dad that is cheap and hates buying dozens of things cuz he's like really cheap and stuff so he makes money by going out and getting buggered up the butt. How this movie didn't get an R rating is beyond me! I started puking at one point like the scene where this dude barfs into steve martins mouth and he swallows it! There was way more ass rape in this movie than in the first movie as steve martin loses control in the end and starts raping everyone in sight. I would stay away from this movie if i were you on a scale from 1-5 this gets a 1
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home