Thursday, January 19, 2006

I hate Fox and they're shitty reality shows infact I hate all reality shows but the one I choose to hate the most at the moment is skating with the stars what kind of face fucker came up with that idea? and how exactly are all these washed up assholes stars? they were all like somewhat famous like 20 years ago now they are stuck doing these stupid reality shows because they all have drug problems. I know what you're thinking why make fun of reality shows? isn't that joke old? everyone makes fun of them well go fuck yourself asshole no one asked you. The only way I would tune into this piece of shit is if that dude from full house got his face smashed on the ice and ended up in traction or got an ice skate stuck in his face like what happened to that annoying piece of shit in Halloween H20. Maybe Nancy Kerrigan will get hit in the knee cap again that would also be good entertainment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home