I hate the Matrix
it's the worst movie series of all time with all its stupid bullshit trying to pretend it's a deep complex story when all it is just a people getting shot and stuff blown up. The worst scene is the rave scene it goes on forever and its got that dude from Bill and Ted's Naked in it! I just want to see that Trinity chick naked! and how am i supposed to know whose ass I'm jerking off to that scene i wasy to confusing for me! I don't want to see that dudes ass just that hot chick they should've just had her banging herself with a dildo that wouldve been much hotter she'd be all moaning and shit! they should've gotten Samuel Jackson to be that black dude because he'd be messing everyones shit up! it would be so sweet! oh they killed trinity at the end to that sucks!
it's the worst movie series of all time with all its stupid bullshit trying to pretend it's a deep complex story when all it is just a people getting shot and stuff blown up. The worst scene is the rave scene it goes on forever and its got that dude from Bill and Ted's Naked in it! I just want to see that Trinity chick naked! and how am i supposed to know whose ass I'm jerking off to that scene i wasy to confusing for me! I don't want to see that dudes ass just that hot chick they should've just had her banging herself with a dildo that wouldve been much hotter she'd be all moaning and shit! they should've gotten Samuel Jackson to be that black dude because he'd be messing everyones shit up! it would be so sweet! oh they killed trinity at the end to that sucks!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home