Thursday, January 19, 2006

Murder Set Pieces wow what can I say about this movie that hasn't been said out Osama Bin Laden? alright I stole that from Dave Chapelle ok? so fuck you anyways one thing I can say it's a baby scaring good time! actually it's pretty dull. Director Nick Palumbo is alot like Uwe Boll they are both serious about making movies but can't. Infact I'd rather sit through Alone in the Dark again than watch this piece of shit and what the fuck is up with that pussy ass killer getting his ass handed to him by a 14 year old girl? what a complete pussy. Nick tries to make the killer a complete badass but fails because he just makes alot of gorilla noises and randomly screams in german and kills alot of hookers. Oh wow I'm shaking already except actually how can you be afraid of guy that gets his ass kicked by a 14 year old? did i mention that already? He isn't the smartest of killers but the cops I guess aren't all that bright either he leaves a knife at the crime scene of a girl he killed in the bathroom. I guess he must have OJ Simpsons lawyer on speed dial to help him get out of a jam whenever he needs it. I hate this movie it sucks. 1 out of 5!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home