You know what I been thinking? fuck you Jack Thompson fuck you right up the ass you stupid bible thumping motherfucker. I'm sick of these religious pricks always going on about violence in video games and movies. It's such a stupid waste of fucking time. these cock gobblers are some of the biggest hypcocrite motherfuckers on the face of this fucking planet! want to know why? the bible is the cause of most of the violence in this world! so I'm going to lead a one man crusade against the church and work on getting the bible banned for all the violence it has caused Such as 911. Part of the reason for the attacks was religion based on their views on god and the bible! so fuck you and lets take this to fucking court and sue those assholes! OH AND FUCK YOU JACK THOMPSON YOU COCK IN THE MOUTH BITCH.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home