You know what I hate shitty movies there is one piece of shit that is out in theatres right now you all know it as Basic Instinct 2: Risk Addiction. I haven't actually watched the movie but I did see the trailer so on with the review!
Sharon Stone plays a whooped out old duffer in this lousy sequel to what was a pretty lousy movie although you did get to see her cunt but she wasn't old then. She's like in her late 60's early 70's or some crap like that i'm not really sure but she's up there. She's a skanky murdress that likes porking younger dudes. The guy is a psycologist or a book writer or somthing and Sharon Stone wants him or somthing. Nothing happens for about an hour no killing people with an ice pick or anything its just one felatio scene after another as sharon stone tounges the bung of dozens of guys and they cum in her ear and stuff. There is a later scene where she sticks an ice pick up a guys penis hole. I think Sharon stone has a pocket universe up her loose vagina or somthing because she is able to pull all kinds of stuff out of her box whenever she needs it such as cars and stuff. Or maybe its just because she's a whore I don't know. But this movie sucks and I give it a 1 out of 5
Sharon Stone plays a whooped out old duffer in this lousy sequel to what was a pretty lousy movie although you did get to see her cunt but she wasn't old then. She's like in her late 60's early 70's or some crap like that i'm not really sure but she's up there. She's a skanky murdress that likes porking younger dudes. The guy is a psycologist or a book writer or somthing and Sharon Stone wants him or somthing. Nothing happens for about an hour no killing people with an ice pick or anything its just one felatio scene after another as sharon stone tounges the bung of dozens of guys and they cum in her ear and stuff. There is a later scene where she sticks an ice pick up a guys penis hole. I think Sharon stone has a pocket universe up her loose vagina or somthing because she is able to pull all kinds of stuff out of her box whenever she needs it such as cars and stuff. Or maybe its just because she's a whore I don't know. But this movie sucks and I give it a 1 out of 5
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home