Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Actress Daryl Hannah is fucking crazy! I just saw this on CNN just now and here to provide you the story! abunch of asshole fucking hippie fuck tards are protesting and hanging out in this guys large garden or some shit so he can't tear it down and build a private warehouse. All these stupid hippie assholes are all upset now because they are abunch of cocksucking sissies. The other losers are Laura Dern and her husband some dumb piece of shit named Ben Harper I hope they burn in hell for being abunch of dirt ball scumbag hippies. The cops should just open fire and kill everyone there because they are worthless and no one cares about hippies. I can't think of a single persont hat would care. They are nothing but worthless trash.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/05/25/urban.garden.protest.ap/index.html

just click on the link above. Here is how I see it the guy owns the land he can build a fucking whore house on his property for all I care. Fuck these mother fuckers fuck them right in their stupid asses. Stupid worthless celebrities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home