Why do I hate hippies so much? isn't that a question all us normal people have asked ourselves a million times? there isn't anything worse than a hippie, The way they smell, they like to drink their own piss, pick their nose spread it on their toast and eat it. Hippies are the worst people alive they don't do anything but sit around playing with themselves constantly till they start to bleed from their penises. Hippies are nothing but trash and I love to make fun of them every chance I get.One time this hippie gave me a flower because he was fucking sick in the head so i kicked him in the balls and made him eat his stupid fucking sissy flower. FUCKING HIPPIES!!!!!
Friday, June 09, 2006
Previous Posts
- My review of Digging to ChinaThe plot to this movi...
- You know what I hate shitty movies there is one pi...
- Hi everyone and welcome to my very first edition o...
- You know what I been thinking? fuck you Jack Thomp...
- You know what I've been thinking about? that assho...
- You know who I'm sick of seeing on the news all th...
- I hate Fox and they're shitty reality shows infact...
- You know what group of people really piss me off? ...
- Murder Set Pieces wow what can I say about this mo...
- Here is my review of cheaper by the dozen 2!I have...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home